As an eCommerce business owner, you want to ensure that your platform provides the best possible shopping experience for your customers. However, with the ever-changing eCommerce landscape, it can be challenging to keep up with the latest trends and technologies. This is where our gap analysis can help.
Why Should You Want This?
A gap analysis is an excellent way to identify pain points and/or weaknesses, inconsistencies, etc. in your current platform that hinder your customers in their shopping experience. By knowing these pains, functionalities and features can be suggested to improve their journeys in the desired state of your platform.
At Product League, we tailor each analysis to the customer, focusing on the type of eCommerce market and involved products/systems that build up the customer's eCommerce environment. We identify pain points, missing functionalities, and features in three key areas:
- (Missing) core functionalities: We review over 200 unique eCommerce features and look for missing core functionalities that are essential for your eCommerce platform.
- Customer Journey Pain Points: We analyze your customer journey and identify any blockades and pain points they encounter during the shopping process.
- Performance Issues: We examine your platform's performance, including key performance metrics and an architectural fit, to identify any performance issues that could be impacting your customer experience.
Why Are We Qualified?
Our team of specialized eCommerce experts has years of experience working with companies like Ziengs, MultiTankcard, PLUS Retail, Ahold, and more. We have developed a best-of-breed unique eCommerce platform that helps us provide unparalleled speed and agility for our customers. We even wrote a 340-page book, fully outlining the functional design of an eCommerce solution in the 2020s!
Who Are We? (And What Is Our Way of Working?)
Our team consists of senior business analysts, product experts, QA & test automation professionals, architects, developers, and UX specialists. Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table, enabling us to provide a comprehensive gap analysis for your eCommerce platform and to pave the way for your ideal eCommerce scenario.
What Is Covered in This Analysis?
Our gap analysis includes a review of over 200 unique eCommerce features, performed by our experts:
- Business Analysts- We identify missing core functionalities that are essential for your platform.
- Product Assessment: Head of eCommerce- We assess your platform's overall performance and identify any performance issues that could have an impact on the customer experience and the business performance.
- Key Performance Metrics: Senior QA & Test Automation Expert- We examine your platform's key performance metrics to identify any performance issues that could be impacting the customer experience.
- Architectural Fit: Senior Architect- We analyze your platform's architectural fit to identify any issues that could be impacting the customer experience.
- Front-End Usability: Senior UX Specialist- We examine your platform's front-end usability to identify any usability issues that could be impacting the customer experience.
- Customer Journey blockades: Senior UX Specialist- We analyze your customer journey and identify any blockades or pain points they encounter during the shopping process.
Our Advice for Your Business
At the end of our analysis, we provide a personalized summary of our findings and offer advice on how to close the gap between your current state and the desired state so that you can most efficiently provide your customers with a delightful, next-generation commerce experience. Interested to learn more about what we can do?